trac.macports.org/ticket/25815

tome at QX.Net tome at QX.Net
Sun Aug 1 20:53:24 PDT 2010

The ticket seemed to be closed and fixed, so I am posting here.  I am unfamiliar with the ticket process, so if I am doing this wrong, please provide
guidance.

I did what I thought the ticket said to do:

fmt_deps = sed -e 's;^\(.*\)\.o;\$(dir \$@)\1\$(suffix \$<).o \$@;' #hide
Just change this to

fmt_deps = sed -e 's;^\(.*\)\.oxxxxx;\$(dir \$@)\1\$(suffix \$<).o \$@;' #hide

sudo port clean libvpx

sudo port fetch libvpx

sudo port extract libvpx

cd to the staging directory where the port was being built - this directory should have been shown in one of the error messages. On my system it was
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_multimedia_libvpx/work/libvpx-0.9.1/

then:

cd build/make

edit the configure.sh file in that folder to change the line as shown above.

sudo port build libvpx
sudo port install libvpx

and received the following error:

22:30> sudo port build libvpx
--->  Computing dependencies for libvpx
--->  Configuring libvpx
Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: configure failure: shell command failed
Log for libvpx is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_multimedia_libvpx/main.log
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

Attached is the main.log and the config.err

Thanks for your help, Tom