help with installing/updating "gettext" & other files in 64-bit snow leopard architecture

Faddah Steve Yuetsu Wolf my_biz at me.com
Wed Aug 4 23:05:05 PDT 2010

hello ryan,,

thanx for the advisement, and i'll take that into consideration, but as i said in my original e-mail, all i did was download the MacPorts 1.9.1 pkg install on the *.dmg file off your MacPorts site and run it. i didn't change any settings in the macports.conf file, i have not installed a previous version of MacPorts or its expat before today, and i know of know other applications that installed and "i386" expat on my machine or on previous machines i've had (they may have, but before i came across it in MacPorts, i'd never heard of the "expat" before). so i don't know what to tell you there.

sincerely,

—  faddah steve yuetsu wolf
    portland, oregon
    503-449-0531 - iPhone