help with installing/updating "gettext" & other files in 64-bit snow leopard architecture

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:55:17 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Faddah Steve Yuetsu Wolf <my_biz at me.com> wrote:
> ... and the reason you're seeing extra libraries is because of what i said i
> was doing before — i ran the instructions,
> at http://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration, inlcuding the experiemental
> "reinstall ports" script. that ran fine up to my "pkgconfig" install, where

That script should only reinstall ports that you previously had
installed, before you started the migration procedure though.  Perhaps
you had already installed something based on the drizzle page's
instructions?  Even installing one port could pull in a large number
of dependencies.

Anyway, since you probably don't care an enormous deal about getting
that particular script to run, maybe you should just continue on.  You
seem to have a universal expat installed now... so go on with the next
step of your drizzle install.  Maybe your problem is solved...

Scott