quartz everything

Jeff Singleton gvibe06 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:27:25 PDT 2010

Yep ... Here is what I have in mine.  Because I know what each of
these variants do, I know that something I build and use regularly
requires features provided by one of them.

# variants.conf
-ipv6 +no_x11 -x11 +quartz -x11_xcb +gvfs +python26 +help_browser
+no_gcc43 -speex +mysql5 +postgresql84 +nonls +java +lib +aa +gtk2
+mng +tidy +smp +aqua +snmp +php5 +lua +ruby +guile +perl +colors
+wxwidgets +pcre +vim +no_mmx +gitweb +svn

--
Jeff