Can't create alias for pgAdmin3.app

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:26:41 PDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Chris Velevitch
<chris.velevitch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just successfully installed and run pgAdmin3 (v1.10.5) but I
> can't create an alias for the pgAdmin3.app file. Is this normal? This
> is the first time I come across not being able to make and alias (that
> i can recall).

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but what do you mean
"create an alias"?  Can't you just click on that .app file in the
finder to run the program.  The permissions look the same on the other
.apps Macports has created for me in /Applications/MacPorts

Scott