Can't create alias for pgAdmin3.app

Chris Velevitch chris.velevitch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:36:45 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 16:26, Scott Webster <sewebster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but what do you mean
> "create an alias"?  Can't you just click on that .app file in the
> finder to run the program.  The permissions look the same on the other
> .apps Macports has created for me in /Applications/MacPorts

In the Finder, when I right click, there's no 'Make Alias'. When I
select the app and goto Find->Make Alias, it's grayed out.

I'm running OS X 10.6.4, ports v1.9.1 and I've installed pgAdmin3
@1.10.5_0 (active)

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
August 2010: Tell Us About Your Favourite Eclipse Plugin
Date: 30th August, 6pm for 6:30 start
Details and RSVP at
http://apugs.groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=29530.