pyuic4 and pyrcc4 not found - python upgrade?

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Aug 29 06:08:45 PDT 2010

On 2010-08-27 16:38 , JP Glutting wrote:
> I suddenly can't find pyuic4 and pyrcc4 with "which pyuic4", so my
> Makefile for my QT Designer files stopped working.
>
> pyuic4 is still installed, and works, the path is:
>
> /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/bin/pyuic4

Which port provides this file? My searches for 'uic4' or 'rcc4' did not
return any results.

port provides
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/bin/pyuic4

Binaries should be linked into ${prefix} when using the appropriate
PortGroup, but this might be missing in a Portfile.

Rainer