Meld X11 Error

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Mon Aug 30 23:08:40 PDT 2010

Please do not respond off list.

1) It says it is already loaded... so I think you're fine.  It's loaded.  The context of the original message has been lost on me, so I don't know what to do from there.  Is the problem that it isn't loaded even though it says it is?  What does 'launchctl list org.freedesktop.dbus-session' show?

2) The CFURLWriteDataAndPropertiesToResource error is odd.  -10 is kCFURLUnknownError which doesn't give much help.  Is it maybe a permissions issue?  What about:

ls -l /var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.502/overrides.plist
cat /var/db/launchd.db/com.apple.launchd.peruser.502/overrides.plist