How to build a minimal standalone pkg ?

Julien Narboux jnarboux at narboux.fr
Fri Dec 10 02:51:49 PST 2010

Hi,

I would like to build a standalone package of DigiKam using macports.
The goal is to have an easy to distribute binary package.
I plan to install macports in a special directory for digikam (different
from macports'default) and then build a dmg including digikam and all
its dependencies using:
port mdmg digikam

But I think this command includes all the build dependencies of digiKam
in the dmg and the dmg I get is 1.1go.
Is there a way to produce a mdmg including only the runtime dependencies ?
Does anyone has ever built a standalone .dmg package of a KDE app ?

Julien