infinite line of dots when installing gnome-desktop-suite + verbose

Witold TRINQUIER wtrinquier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:28:08 PST 2010

Hello,

 Sorry for this question but I don't know how works macports.

 After launching port -v install gnome-desktop-suite, the console shows:
---> Computing dependencies for
keep increasing)

An infinite line of dots is created. So, my question is : is this normal or
is this step freezing? If it's normal, why macport didn't show everything,
because I used to verbose all my commands, and with somme apps, like
apt-get, you can see the dependencies, calls, and everything.

Info : I'm running last version of macports on snow leopard updated.