Problems installing libxml2

Gregorio Pellegrino greghy90 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 01:41:31 PST 2010

Hi,
I'm new to this list. Yesterday I was installing Navit (on MacOs 10.6.2)
following this (http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/NavIt_on_MacOS)
guide.

So I installed MacPort, and then ran the comand:
*sudo port install automake wget gpsd gtk2 glib2 libtool*

It installed a lot of programs, but when it tried to download *libxml2*, it
doesn't end the download (6 hours!).

It was late night so I switched off the computer and went to sleep.

This morning I tried to run the comand:
*sudo port install automake wget gpsd gtk2 glib2 libtool*
*
*
But it doesn't install *libxml2, *the output is:
*--->  Computing dependencies for automake*
*--->  Cleaning automake*
*--->  Computing dependencies for wget*
*--->  Cleaning wget*
*--->  Computing dependencies for gpsd*
*--->  Cleaning gpsd*
*--->  Computing dependencies for gtk2*
*Waiting for lock on
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_textproc_libxml2/work/.macports.libxml2.state
*
*
*
How can I do?