Regexp problems building git, graphviz on Snow Leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Feb 15 21:40:43 PST 2010

On Feb 15, 2010, at 22:46, David Schroeder wrote:

> I reported this against graphviz, but no feedback has happened.

Ah, I see:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/23537

Sorry, somehow I forgot about that ticket.

Could you please clean, try again with the debug switch, and attach the complete output, so I can compare it with mine?

> As for git-core, http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21208 was posted 5 months ago, and nobody seems to know what the problem is.

That ticket, too, is missing a complete debug output attachment, so it's hard to compare it with working systems to see what differs.