GnCash Documents & GnuCash problems

Dan Ports dports at ambulatoryclam.net
Wed Feb 17 13:48:06 PST 2010

I don't know what's going on with your gnucash-docs problem (sounds
like it's a problem with xulrunner, though) -- but in answer to your
other questions:

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 05:20:20PM +0300, Jasper Frumau wrote:
> GNUCash itself installed well. It took a long time though. Felt like I was
> installing a Linux Distribution.. When starting from the commandline I get:

Not too surprising -- I think once you pull in all of gnucash's
dependencies you've got over a hundred ports installed.

> gwenhywfar-INFO: plugin.c:  584: Plugin type "ct" unregistered
> gwenhywfar-INFO: plugin.c:  584: Plugin type "configmgr" unregistered
> gwenhywfar-INFO: plugin.c:  584: Plugin type "dbio" unregistered
>
> What is the printing of unregistered plugins for? Will it harm the
> functioning of GnuCash?

No, this is fine. They're printed when gnucash exits to indicate that
the plugins (whatever they are!) are being unloaded. The wording is
certainly confusing.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/