boost-lib install problem

Johannes Behr johannes.behr at igd.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 18 00:59:41 PST 2010

>> I just try to install the boost lib on my fresh 32-bit macports installation
>> and it always fails:
>
> You're not seeing the first error. Use the debug switch to see all output.
>
> sudo port -d install boos

OK, I attached the output to this email. I still don't get it.

> I expect you'll see a line saying that some library (perhaps bzip2) is not of the right architecture.
>
> I can't get bzip2 to build for i386 right now; it has an error while building and I appear to have a bug in the portfile. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks1
johannes

--
Dr. Johannes Behr
Leiter Projektbereich VR

Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung IGD
Fraunhoferstr. 5  |  64283 Darmstadt  |  Germany
Tel +49 6151 155-510  |  Fax +49 6151 155-196
johannes.behr at igd.fraunhofer.de  |  www.igd.fraunhofer.de