Gromacs compilation

Emiliano Ippoliti e.ippoliti at grs-sim.de
Fri Jan 1 12:44:39 PST 2010

Dear Sirs,

by the current implementation of gromacs or gromacs-double Portfiles I was not able to compile the program on Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.2).

It was sufficient to add the string:

--enable-apple-64bit

in the "configure.args" field of the Portfile to successfully compile them.

I guess you want to modify the official Portfiles accordingly.

Best,
Emiliano Ippoliti

---------
Dr. Emiliano Ippoliti
Assistant Researcher
German Research School for
Simulation Sciences GmbH
52425 Jülich | Germany
Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Tel +49 2461 61 2515
Email e.ippoliti at grs-sim.de
Web www.grs-sim.de
Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of
Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office: Jülich
Executive board: Prof. Dr. Heiner Müller-Krumbhaar | Prof. Marek Behr, Ph.D.
---------