error report when trying to install php/mamp

Ola Lundén ola.lunden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:30:28 PST 2010

Ok, so I've checked that the file "libinintl.dylib" exists, I've
de/activate gettext and found the file. But I still get the same error
message running my installation.

When I ran the "lipo -info" command it returned:
     Non-fat file: /opt/local/lib/libintl.dylib is architecture: x86_64
Which I guess is ok since I've got an MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard.

About the other dependencies that failed to build: libtool automake
autoconf help2man libxml2 mhash, shouldn't the installation process take
care of them as well? When should they have been installed?

thanks, Ola