php5-oracle (was: Port error, and php5+oracle issue)

Celso Coutinho 20.celso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:35:53 PST 2010

I installed this port but I'm having difficulties with this configuration. I
followed this tutorial, after the section "Configure Apache and php5":

http://2tbsp.com/content/install_apache_2_and_php_5_macports

But when I type localhost in the browser, it runs the code I have in
index.php on the default folder, not the one I specified...

What shall I do to make this work?