php5-oracle (was: Port error, and php5+oracle issue)

Celso Coutinho 20.celso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:57:06 PST 2010

I'm getting this error when I try to install php5+oracle:

bash-3.2# port install php5-oracle
--->  Computing dependencies for php5-oracle
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for oracle-instantclient
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for
instantclient-basic-10.2.0.4.0-macosx-x64.zip
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for
instantclient-basic-10.2.0.4.0-macosx-x64.zip
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for
instantclient-basic-10.2.0.4.0-macosx-x64.zip
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for
instantclient-sdk-10.2.0.4.0-macosx-x64.zip
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for
instantclient-sdk-10.2.0.4.0-macosx-x64.zip
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for
instantclient-sdk-10.2.0.4.0-macosx-x64.zip
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: oracle-instantclient php5
apache2 apr apr-util db46 expat libiconv gperf sqlite3 ncurses ncursesw
readline openssl zlib pcre bzip2 autoconf213 gawk gettext m4 perl5 perl5.8
gsed libtool automake autoconf help2man p5-locale-gettext libxml2 mhash
pkgconfig
Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag to get
complete output.

I'm sending you a ticket with the .txt right away....