php5-oracle

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Wed Jan 6 21:36:23 PST 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 9:28 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2010, at 22:10, Celso Coutinho wrote:
>
>> This may look like a noob question, but how do I turn Macports
>> apache back on?
>
> To turn MacPorts apache2 off, use
>
> sudo port unload apache2
>
> To turn it on, use
>
> sudo port load apache2

Does this survive a reboot?

I would have used launchd to stop both apaches and restart the one I
wanted.

sudo launchd unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/
org.apache.httpd.plist
sudo launchd unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.apache2.plist
sudo launchd load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.apache2.plist