zlib extensions disabled

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jan 7 18:28:24 PST 2010

In php5 @5.3.0_0 and earlier, the zlib extension was always included. In 5.3.0_1 I moved zlib and many other extensions to separate ports. But zlib is so small and so useful that in 5.3.0_2 I put it back in. So please "sudo port selfupdate" and update to php5 @5.3.0_2 or later. The current version of php5 is 5.3.1_1.