install rxvt

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Tue Jan 12 15:34:56 PST 2010

Hi Michael,

Firstly, you've been duped.  darwinports.com is a scam site.  If you
have donated any money to them, please contact your credit card
company and file a fraud complaint.

Macports.org is 100% free and OpenSource.  You can find our real site
at http://www.macports.org

I'd recommend doing the following:

1) rm -rf /opt/local (since I can't validate what you installed from
that scam site).

2) Install MacPorts 1.8.2 from this location:
http://distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/MacPorts-1.8.2-10.6-SnowLeopard.dmg

3) Run a selfupdate:
sudo port selfupdate

4) Install rxvt:
sudo port -v install rxvt

I'm CCing the macports-users list, since that's the correct list for
this type of discussion.  You can join the list here:

--Jeremy