Error while installing mit-scheme

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:10:32 PST 2010

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Dan Ports <dports at ambulatoryclam.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 07:39:40PM -0600, Peng Yu wrote:
>> > This issue is reported here:
>> >
>> > http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21779
>>
>> There is no fix to this issue? Is there a walkaround?
>
> I think this may have been fixed upstream in a recent release or
> snapshot -- let me give it a try and either update the port (if it
> works) or nag the developers the next time I see any of them (if it
> doesn't).

Has the problem been fixed? I try to install it again. But it stops at
Building stage forever.

$sudo port install mit-scheme
--->  Computing dependencies for mit-scheme
--->  Fetching mit-scheme
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for mit-scheme
--->  Extracting mit-scheme
--->  Applying patches to mit-scheme
--->  Configuring mit-scheme
--->  Building mit-scheme