MySQL error installing Drupal

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:13:55 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Scott Haneda <talklists at newgeo.com> wrote:

> Ok, really quick, and I need to get off to sleep…
>

> Maybe you can give us a clear explanation of what your goals are, is it to
> run Apache2, Mysql5, and php5 all under MacPorts, or do you want to mix and
> match bits from Apple and  MacPorts?   I suggest the former, and should have
> nightmares about the later in about a half hour :)

I would prefer all under MacPorts (Apache2, PHP5 and MySQL5). Apple's
Websharing / Apache has been turned off and I just now need to get Apache
and PHP from MacPorts and get all running properly so my Wordpress will run
again and so I can install Drupal without any issues....  I'd like to avoid
further hasssles :-) But it can wait until it is day again at your side of
the planet. Thanks for all the help so far. I appreciate it a lot! I learned
a lot already!!