MySQL error installing Drupal

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:27:31 PST 2010

I have Apache and PHP running.
Jaspers-MacBook-Pro:conf jasper$ sudo vim httpd.conf
Jaspers-MacBook-Pro:conf jasper$ sudo /opt/local/apache2/bin/apachectl -k
restart
Jaspers-MacBook-Pro:conf jasper$

I can see localhost and info.php shows PHP 5.3.1 with PHP.ini located @
/opt/local/etc/php5  The link Scott gave me plus all the other tips helped a
lot. Thanks!!

Will try to install Drupal one more time now..