PHP errors after installation MAMP via MacPorts

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 03:54:01 PST 2010

Addedd

php_flag short_open_tag on

to .htaccess and that works. But I would like to search the theme files for
any instances of <? and replace them by <?php so the theme will work on
servers where I will have to work with short tags turned off. I understood
this could be done from the command line. But it seems a little
complicated... I will see if I can do this with textmate as well...

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Jasper Frumau <jasperfrumau at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM, Scott Haneda <talklists at newgeo.com>
wrote:

>> You may want to consider keeping it off in php.ini, and turning it on
just for that host.  That is how I would do it.