ImageMagick --still some trouble

andrea parmigiani Andrea.Parmigiani at unige.ch
Fri Jan 22 07:49:08 PST 2010

Hi everybody.
    I'm new in the maling list.
I hope somebody can help me.

After having updated my OS from Tiger to Snow Leopard my macPort stoped
working well. I'm experiencing some trouble trying to install
ImageMagick. I have seen on the web that somebody else had the same
trouble and I have already tried all what I could (clean all the ports,
install the macPort version for SnowLeopard and many others )... but
ImageMagick doesn't want to be installed.

Here the error message that I get:

Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for bigreqsproto-1.1.0.tar.bz2
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for bigreqsproto-1.1.0.tar.bz2
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for bigreqsproto-1.1.0.tar.bz2
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums
Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag to
get complete output.

by any chance anybody has some advise?

thanks a lot

Andrea