upgrade outdated failed

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Thu Jan 28 08:46:21 PST 2010

Dear helpers,

After a successvul $ sudo port selfupdate

my following "$ sudo port -u upgrade outdated" ended with

Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag to
get complete output.

Therefor I run:

$ sudo port -u -d upgrade outdated

… which ended with:

Warning: the following items did not execute (for subversion):
org.macports.destroot org.macports.build
DEBUG:
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

… but I'm not able to understand the debug log and do not know, what's
about now with my ports.

I attach the Terminal output as .txt file in the hope that someone is able
and friendly to give me advice what to do now!

Thanks in advance!

joachim

--
Mac BacicTeX 2009 - TeXShop 2.29 / TeXworks 0.2.3
LyX 1.6.5 - MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger