wxWidgets fails building pgAdmin3

Peter B. West lists at pbw.id.au
Thu Jan 28 18:51:09 PST 2010

With the changes you mention, port still tries to build wxWidgets. I tried changing the wx-config:wxWidgets tp wx-config:wxWidgets-devel, but that failed with a different set of errors. There is a wx-config in /opt/local/lib/wx-devel/bin/wx-config, and a /usr/bin/wx-config. Is there some confusion between these?

Peter