Problem installing honeyd

Edvin Vito edvito at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:34:46 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a problem installing honeyd and I get the following error:

--->  Computing dependencies for honeyd
--->  Dependencies to be installed: py25-libdnet py25-pylibpcap python25 db46 gdbm sqlite3 tk xorg-libXScrnSaver xorg-libXext xorg-scrnsaverproto swig-python bison gsed python_select swig
--->  Staging py25-libdnet into destroot
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: shell command failed
Log for py25-libdnet is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_python_py25-libdnet/main.log
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: py25-libdnet py25-pylibpcap python25 db46 gdbm sqlite3 tk xorg-libXScrnSaver xorg-libXext xorg-scrnsaverproto swig-python bison gsed python_select swig
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

Thank you for your help
Edvin