mpfr patchfile missing

Deepak Ramachandran thesilverbail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:02:22 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm a newbie to macports, I just installed it a few weeks ago and i'm having
trouble. I installed latex and it was working normally. But at some point i
think i did a self-update and then whenever i tried to run latex i got this:

dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpoppler.5.dylib Referenced from:
/opt/local/bin/pdflatex
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

I saw a message on the developers list that said this can be fixed by a
revbump. I'm not sure what that means so I just tried to selfupdate. However
after selfupdate when i try to run upgrade I get:

$ sudo port upgrade outdated
---> Computing dependencies for mpfr
---> Applying patches to mpfr
Error: Target org.macports.patch returned: Patch file patch02 is missing
Log for mpfr is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_mpfr/main.log

I don't know what to do now (?)

Thanks,
~Deepak

--
Men's curiosity searches past and future
And clings to that dimension.

                                 -- Eliot