Recompiling a macport (hopefully a simple question)

Brooks Swinnerton bswinnerton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:08:13 PDT 2010

I have what I hope to be a simple question. I'm trying to install
dsniff-devel on my 10.6 box. The problem is that in order to have dsniff use
the correct interface, you must manually change a C file called arp.c. I've
found the file in: /opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_net_dsniff/work/dsniff-2.3/

My question is this, I've edited that file, but now how to I recompile the
port, using that file?

Thanks!