Still have MySQL problems that need to get solved soon (was: Re: Apache and MySQL won't start)

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:39:42 PDT 2010

Why don't you just drop the virtual hosts for now and use a standard config,
finish the job and the return to the subject? Other option is to open Ubuntu
in a virtual box, install LAMP using taksel and finish the project and then
solve the MacPorts MAMP issue. I have one Ubuntu LAMP virtual box on my Mac.
Always great to have plan B.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Jasper Frumau <jasperfrumau at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Ali A Samii <samii at me.com> wrote:
>

>> On 29 Jul, 2010, at 18:19 , Jasper Frumau wrote:
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Ali A Samii <samii at me.com> wrote:
>>
>>> OK, I solved those errors. I had to move from the development to the
>>> production version of php.ini
>>>
>>> But now I have another problem.
>>>
>>> I can't load the root level of the /opt/local/www
>>>
>>> In my /etc/hosts, I have defined 3 virtual domains:
>>>
>>> 127.0.0.1 pma
>>> 127.0.0.1 dev.thesamiis.com