MacPorts 1.9.0 has been released

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 9 12:52:21 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Scott" == Scott Haneda <talklists at newgeo.com> writes:

Scott> After a bit of time, all was updated, and it seems to work well.
Scott> I thought I would report a successful update case.  It went
Scott> smoothly.

Similar experience here, and I'm *really* liking that it now takes a
fraction of a second to say "port outdated" instead of 30 seconds.

I'm also registering all my requested ports, so that "sudo port
uninstall leaves" does the right thing.  And amazingly, it does!
Unfortunately, you have to run it a few times to get it settled down.