MacPorts 1.9.0 has been released

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 9 13:23:09 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Kyungguk" == Kyungguk Min <km224 at njit.edu> writes:

Kyungguk> I used this command (of course, I looked at man page for what
Kyungguk> that command is) and that removed all installed packages. I am
Kyungguk> not sure but in my feeling it seems to remove the packages
Kyungguk> installed before the update.

That's why you have to use "port setrequested port(s)" before the first
time, otherwise it removes everything installed before 1.9. :)