Problem with gimp help instalation

John Essam jnessam at mac.com
Sun Jun 13 03:45:22 PDT 2010

I have  installed sudo port install gimp-user-manual, then when I
tried to use onscreen help this message came up from the gimp help
screen

> Could not open 'http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-help.xml' for
> reading: Operation not supported
>
> Perhaps you are missing GIO backends and need to install GVFS?

Have found a gimp help binary file on the net from

gimp-help-2.6.0-html-zh_CN.tar.bz2   from ftp://ftp.gimp.org, it is a
zipped file

is this the right file to use as my present onscreen help is not working

if so how do I get it into macports and where should it go.