Help W/ Manual Install of liblastfm

Hal Vaughan hal at halblog.com
Sun Jun 13 16:02:13 PDT 2010

Okay, I think I've got it working properly now.  (At least it worked for me.)  See the link I included for my comments.  Basically I edited /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_audio_liblastfm/work/liblastfm-0.3.0 to read as was already indicated, then re-ran "port install liblastfm" and that worked.

Hal