Problems running Gimp with +quartz +no_x11

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jun 27 14:32:17 PDT 2010

On Jun 27, 2010, at 16:12, Axis Sivitz wrote:

> Nothing related seems to be outdated.
>
> $ port installed jpeg
> The following ports are currently installed:
>  jpeg @7_0
>  jpeg @8a_0 (active)
> $ port installed tiff
> The following ports are currently installed:
>  tiff @3.9.2_3 (active)

I'm not sure why this is happening, then.

> I guess I could try rebuilding them?

Yes, I would try that.

Verify using "otool -L /opt/local/lib/libtiff.dylib" that tiff is linked with libjpeg.7.dylib.

If it is, use "sudo port -n upgrade --force tiff" to rebuild tiff.

Then repeat the "otool" command above to verify tiff is now linked with libjpeg.8.dylib.