64 bits?

Johannes Ruscheinski ruschein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:54:22 PDT 2010

I would like to re-install everything in 64-bit.  Don't remember the
details of what I went through because it's over a week ago but I beat
on it several times before I became too frustrated and gave up.  I
also messed up my 32-bit install, doing that.  The final thing I tried
involved a compile from source but I got an error.  I seem to vaguely
remember it having something to do with TCL or Tk.

--
Johannes

Obligatory current favourite quotes:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by the rulers as useful".
 -- Seneca
"I have more confidence in the methods of science, based on the amazing
record of science and its ability over the centuries to answer
unanswerable questions, than I do in the methods of faith (what are they?)."
 -- David J. Gross "Physics Nobel Laureate"

"Atheism is a religion to the same extent that not collecting stamps is a
 hobby."
 -- seen on Slashdot.org