Fwd: qt-mac build bug

Srinath Vadlamani srinath at txcorp.com
Tue Jun 29 12:59:43 PDT 2010

I just updated today on Mac OS X 10.6.4. qt-mac is giving the following
build error:

bexec/qt4-mac/mkspecs/
DEBUG: Executing proc-post-org.macports.destroot-destroot-0
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: xinstall: Cannot stat: , No
such file or directory
DEBUG: Backtrace: xinstall: Cannot stat: , No such file or directory
    while executing
"$post $targetname"
Warning: the following items did not execute (for qt4-mac):
org.macports.destroot
Log for qt4-mac is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_aqua_qt4-mac/main.log
DEBUG: couldn't open
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/Resources/tclIndex":
no such file or directory
    while executing
"open [file join $dir tclIndex]"
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

Anybody else seeing this?  Should I file a ticket?
<>Srinath