SDL library header issue

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:04:24 PDT 2010

>>> Manually commenting out that hard-coded BYTEORDER line, so that the
>>> system determines it at compile time? That seems to be a workaround.

So I have a simple question. I'm trying to compile a program that uses
SDL. With this change to BYTEORDER, the program compiles, but the
display is messed up.

So I just realized that I want to delete that BYTEORDER line while
compiling SDL. How do I tell MacPorts to let me edit the code between
the configuration step and the compilation step?