SDL library header issue

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:07:48 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Michael_google gmail_Gersten
<keybounce at gmail.com> wrote:
> So I just realized that I want to delete that BYTEORDER line while
> compiling SDL. How do I tell MacPorts to let me edit the code between
> the configuration step and the compilation step?

You can run the phases of the install process independently.  Each
phase you run will automatically run the "previous" phases.  So if you
run "sudo port configure portname" it will fetch, checksum, patch and
configure portname.  Then you can edit what you want.  Then you should
just be able to continue with "sudo port install portname".

http://guide.macports.org/#reference.phases

Scott