LibSDL_Mixer - static lib is linked to dynamic libs

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 07:19:09 PST 2010

Thanks, I wish Mail.app would recognize Mailinglists automatically, when I'm in a hurry, I always forget that and send replies to the poster and not the ML :)

--
Take care
Dominik Reichardt

"Sometimes I think I'm happy here.
Sometimes, yeah, I still pretend.
I can't remember how this got started,
but I can tell you exactly
how it will end."
	Nine Inch Nails - Everyday is exactly the same

Ich  hörte gerade -