LibSDL_Mixer - static lib is linked to dynamic libs

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Mar 1 17:25:13 PST 2010

I have changed the keyboard shortcut for reply to be reply-all. The
risk of replying all when you don't want to is there, so be careful.
In most all cases you want to reply all.

Maybe the list admin could change the list settings to be reply all,
since that is the desired behavior by deafault, and often is the case
where email go off list.

--
Scott
(Sent from a mobile device)