Where to get kde4-l10n-german from?

Nico Nachtigall nospaming at aedon.eu
Tue Mar 2 10:25:25 PST 2010

Am 02.03.10 16:19, schrieb Ryan Schmidt:

> No, you can't mix and match Fink and MacPorts. Use only one of these
> package managers, and uninstall the other, or the will probably
> interfere with one another.

Only if I install X11-software from Fink into the same path as installed
by Macports.

Nevertheless, why not providing localized packages for KDE? AFAIK those
are noarch, so it shouldn't be that hard to make it work?! IMO there is
an issue of using Knode on German or whatsoever newsgroups w/o German
spell-check. I can try to compile them myself, however it would be way
nicer to have 'em provided by Macports.

--
cheers
    nicoen