trying to install slrn +ssl

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun Mar 7 03:50:15 PST 2010

On 6-Mar-2010, at 09:45, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> The request to update slrn to 0.9.9p1 is http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18463
>
> The maintainer appears to be unresponsive to his tickets.

Hmm. I downloaded the source code and it looks like it should compile. It doesn't know where slang is, so I will have to figure out how to specify the macports location or install it manually.

--
'I know my rights [...] Dunnage, cowhage-in-ordinary, badinage, leftovers, scrommidge, clary and spunt. And acornage, every other year, and the right to keep two-thirds of a goat on the common.' --Wyrd Sisters