can't build kdelibs4 universal

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Mar 12 13:07:20 PST 2010

On Mar 12, 2010, at 11:49, Payam Minoofar wrote:

> This happens consistently during the building kdepimlibs4 during the kdelibs4 process. I'm on an iMac running 10.6.2.
>
> Do I need to install gpgme-objc?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> ditInteractor>, GpgME::Data&)in context.o
>  "_gpgme_op_trustlist_end", referenced from:
>      GpgME::Context::endTrustItemListing()     in context.o

[snip]

This isn't the first error. You should see the first error if you try again with the debug switch. It will probably just say that libgpgme.dylib is not of the right architecture, meaning you should rebuild gpgme with the universal variant.

sudo port upgrade --enforce-variants gpgme +universal

Any time you want to install any port universal, you need to ensure that any already-installed dependencies are rebuilt universal, too.