Port problem: GitX

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:29:38 PDT 2010

>> Is there a reason not to use git-core?
>
> That's what I would suggest to do.
>
>> Could you modify that port to have a +universal variant?
>
> That would be a great addition to the portfile.

The first thing I checked was the dependencies of the gui; it depends
on git-core, so installing the GitX gui would also install git-core.

You are saying, if I understand correctly, that git-core does not
support universal, so I cannot take what I make, and package it as a
universal binary for any mac to run git. Is that accurate?

--
Economic and political blog of a strict constitutionalist
http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.com