zlib woes

guylinton guy.linton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:37:51 PDT 2010

Joshua Root-8 wrote:

> On 2010-3-20 10:20 , Rainer Müller wrote:

I have been trying to update my build since 16 March.

zlib was updated to fix the problems with many ports under
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/24067
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/24067  on 19 March 2010.

Unfortunately, libproxy was updated from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0 on 17 March, and
this now fails  http://trac.macports.org/ticket/24127 ticket 24127 .

What is the usual average time for which a whole build works without error?
On this evidence it is minus 2 days!