qt4-mac 4.6.2_1 fails to build on G4 PPC

Kastus Shchuka macports at tprfct.net
Sat Mar 20 11:38:59 PDT 2010

On Mar 20, 2010, at 11:12 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Do you have libevent installed by MacPorts, or perhaps by some other
> means? If not, we have to reevaluate our earlier conclusion.

Well, I do have libevent installed as a dependency fo tmux:

kastus-laptop:~ pike$ port installed | grep libevent
   libevent @1.4.13_0 (active)
kastus-laptop:~ pike$ port dependents libevent
tmux depends on libevent

I also have had no problems with qt4-mac until this update, I do have
qt4-mac @4.6.2_0 (active), although I am not sure if libevent appeared
recently after tmux upgrade a week or so ago.

Shall I try deactivating libevent and building qt4-mac again?

Thanks, -Kastus