Encountering error in upgrade of subversion

Kok-Yong Tan ktan at realityartisans.com
Sat Mar 20 12:57:08 PDT 2010

I'm encountering the following error to subversion after doing a
"port -vd upgrade subversion".  Is this a bug or something I've
forgotten to do before invoking "port -vd upgrade subversion"?  Here
is the last chunk of the output (please let me know if you need more):

--
Reality Artisans, Inc.             #   Network Wrangling and Delousing
P.O. Box 565, Gracie Station       #   Apple Certified Consultant